- I make my home in the Oregon Cascade Mountains.
- I never turn down an opportunity to eat cookies.
- I play music and write songs. I've been performing regularly at some local restaurants and coffee houses. Click here to visit the website of my production company. There I have a current schedule of show dates, and some mp3's and lyrics for some of the songs I've written.
- I listen to a variety of Music. Indigo Girls, Our Lady Peace, Pearl Jam, Third Eye Blind, Bob Seger, Elton John, Billy Joel, Brian Vander Ark, Chet Atkins, just to name a few.
- I spend as much time as I can hiking, climbing, camping, and snowboarding. Ive climbed Mt Hood, Mt. Adams, and Mt. Saint Helens. I've hiked across Crow Pass through the Chugach Mountains in Alaska.
- I spent nine years in the U.S. Army. Four as a Commissioned Officer, Three as a 13F (infantryman with a radio) in the 82nd Airborne Division.
- I learned to fly when I was 17, Im a Rated Army Pilot, and hold a commercial certificate, airplane single and multi and helicopter. I logged over 200 hours of combat flight time in Desert Storm.
- I have an MBA from the University of Central Florida.
- I've been working as Project Consultant in the Pacific Northwest. I've done Project Management and Construction Engineering for various projects including a Fiber Optic Cable Network, a Cellular Telephone Network, a Missile Launching Facility, a Sewage Pumping Station, a Paper Mill, and a high Purity Piping Facility. I'm currently taking some time off to reacquaint myself with my piano and my guitar I've started a production company called Trashbuckle Productions.
- I have two trucks: A Ford Ranger and 59 Willys Overland Wagon.
- I have been an Amateur Radio Operator since I was a teenager. I hold a General Class License. I monitor the 712 repeater on Mt. Hood.
- I recently finished reading The Wordy Shipmates, by Sarah Vowell and Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver.
Click here to go back to the top